antonio
Since September 2006, I have been blessed to spend 2-4 days/week with a beautiful person named Antonio. Antonio's parents hired me to be his nanny before he was even born! I first met him in the hospital the day after he was born in Sept. '06. 2 weeks after he was born, I entered Antonio's beautiful world as his nanny and am so happy to still be a part of his life.





I think I'm missing him more than usual today, because I normally spend Friday's with him. But since it's a holiday weekend, I got the day off. With most jobs, that's probably pure relief, but with my job, it's bittersweet. The break is nice, but I also miss my sweet little man! Enjoy the photo trip down Laurie & Antonio memory lane...






He is adorable. He and Zeke are the same age. Love the pictures
ReplyDeleteThis is precisely why Jeff and I are so blessed to have Laurie in our lives, and Antonio's!
ReplyDelete