A Beginning
I invite you into this space
with hope and fear.
It would be safer not to share,
but much beauty is lost
in the solitude of creating.
I want to share
both beauty and pain
and hope that you
will see it -
be inspired
be blessed.
I invite your thoughts and feelings -
your hopes and fears.
I want to see you,
to be inspired,
to be blessed
by you.
Welcome to this space.
with hope and fear.
It would be safer not to share,
but much beauty is lost
in the solitude of creating.
I want to share
both beauty and pain
and hope that you
will see it -
be inspired
be blessed.
I invite your thoughts and feelings -
your hopes and fears.
I want to see you,
to be inspired,
to be blessed
by you.
Welcome to this space.
Aghh!! I just now saw this!! You have no idea how excited I am about this. I miss our talks so much. I miss your wisdom and your unique point of you. I have no doubts this blog will challenge me regularly. Please keep updating it. I miss you.
ReplyDeleteAntonio is looking forward to seeing how you grow and change too....
ReplyDeleteHey girl, I hope you are better at updating than I am. I am extremely excited about getting to keep up with you and Baine. I miss you. Renee'
ReplyDelete