pigmentation
As I was putting on a pair of socks tonight, I suddenly noticed and couldn’t believe the contrast of color between my arms and my legs! After years and years of sporting my favorite summer outfit – tank top, jeans, and flip flops – I think I’ve permanently lost ALL pigmentation in my legs.
I look like 2 different races. What the heck?!?! I don’t know whether to be more worried about the color of death in my legs or the potential cancer spots (freckles) on my arm.
p.s. Isn’t it amazing what I can do to distract myself when I should be doing homework?
p.s. Isn’t it amazing what I can do to distract myself when I should be doing homework?
I do the same experiment but compare my arm to jeff's and crack up :)
ReplyDeletegross
ReplyDeleteLovely.... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Gah.
ReplyDeleteYou are SO DEEP, La.