A List
While staying with me for a couple of days, Antonio got a cold, and this is how he felt…

But he managed to survive it via lots of hugs and snuggles. Every time Antonio would cry, Pal would come lick his face and basically try to lie on top of us as I held and snuggled Antonio. It was hilarious and very sweet. (He knew that something in the pack was not well, and he needed to help fix it.)

I said goodbye to Antonio on Wednesday morning and immediately hit the road for a GORGEOUS autumn drive to Missoula...



to visit the girls I nannied for 3 years there.






On Sunday, I drove back to Seattle and am now facing an unattainable amount of school-work. I have so many things I would love to blog about, but school demands my uninterrupted attention at the moment. Until I’m in need of a study break (which could be in the next 15 minutes with my attention span), this list will have to suffice.
p.s. Antonio is temporarily back in Seattle, so I’m his nanny again for the next couple of months! Obviously, I’m so happy to have a bit more time with him.
But he managed to survive it via lots of hugs and snuggles. Every time Antonio would cry, Pal would come lick his face and basically try to lie on top of us as I held and snuggled Antonio. It was hilarious and very sweet. (He knew that something in the pack was not well, and he needed to help fix it.)
I said goodbye to Antonio on Wednesday morning and immediately hit the road for a GORGEOUS autumn drive to Missoula...
to visit the girls I nannied for 3 years there.
On Sunday, I drove back to Seattle and am now facing an unattainable amount of school-work. I have so many things I would love to blog about, but school demands my uninterrupted attention at the moment. Until I’m in need of a study break (which could be in the next 15 minutes with my attention span), this list will have to suffice.
p.s. Antonio is temporarily back in Seattle, so I’m his nanny again for the next couple of months! Obviously, I’m so happy to have a bit more time with him.
I KNOW those girls cannot be who I think they are. That's C-R-A-Z-Y!
ReplyDeleteYep. They're HUGE now. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, the girls look so much older! I'm excited for you that you get to be with Antonio a little longer again. It seems you just aren't really having to say goodbye (or at least not for too long a period of time each time!). Have fun!
ReplyDeletePS How's the knitting store going?