addicted

Baine and I are addicted to weekly shopping trips to the Goodwill - an addiction which we have resolved over and over (like all legitimate addictions) to cut back on. But since we have not yet succeeded in limiting ourselves in this way, I wanted to brag about my most recent, major score at the Goodwill.

A pair of made-in-Spain, leather, cowboy boots (originally $200-$300) for a whopping $5 - FIVE DOLLARS!!!

Apparently, I'm becoming a serious boot person, since I now own 3 pairs of tall boots. However, unlike my other 2 pairs of riding-style boots, this new pair - with the 3 or 4-inch heal - will require some practice walking. But I think it's worth it, because they're gorgeous.

Comments

  1. every week?!?!
    you guys are FREAKS.

    nice boots, by the way. i looked for 5 years straight before finding my blue cowgirl boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use to spend a lot of time searching for the treasures at the various second hand stores, starting as very young child with my grandma. i treasured my doc martin loafers i found in LA at the 'out of the closet' thrift store, yes predominently gay/lesbian, and they were only $5 too. Until antonio forced my feet to grow i wore them religously. i love treasures at second hand stores.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts