"homesick"
For whatever reason, I’m really missing Cameroon today. I found myself browsing through old pictures and feeling so grateful for the time that I’ve had in Cameroon over the past few years. I’m amazed how deeply I feel connected to the people, the land, and my work in Cameroon. I can’t imagine ever being in a place where I wouldn’t desire to return again and again. And, of course, there’s that place inside me that deeply longs (and fears!) to make Cameroon my home.
It is difficult for me to put into words the impact that Cameroon has had on me, but I can, at least, show you a few of my favorite pictures. I wish I could communicate the stories, the sounds, the smells, the tastes behind each of these pictures. Maybe one day, I’ll find the words.











On Safari in 2006:





Ahhh, Cameroon…
It is difficult for me to put into words the impact that Cameroon has had on me, but I can, at least, show you a few of my favorite pictures. I wish I could communicate the stories, the sounds, the smells, the tastes behind each of these pictures. Maybe one day, I’ll find the words.
On Safari in 2006:





Ahhh, Cameroon…
I love the look on the face of the kid in green! I also love the last tree picture.
ReplyDelete