sick

Honey Lemon Tea w/ Echinacea & Ginger Supplements: Echinacea, Vitamin C, Zinc Aromatherapy Oils: Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Lavender This is the list of items for which I just sent Baine to the store. In addition to having to cancel my own birthday party from my current cold, I woke up this morning feeling SO bad. I can't breathe at all - which becomes most obvious when I try to inhale and suddenly find myself hiccupping the air back into my lungs like a kid who's been crying really hard for a long time. (I'll spare you of the details of my snot and flem). Thankfully, I have a bit of time this weekend to rest and treat myself to every form of hippie remedy that exists. If you're sick too (or imagine that you ever will be), check out this link (http://www.natural-health-remedies-guide.com/natural-cold-remedies.html) to find remedies that will both relax you and nurse you back to health. p.s. One obvious advantage of a natural treatment of your body is that it actually BOOSTS your immune system & ENABLES your body to fight illness instead of hurting your system (killing both the bad and good stuff inside you) with the quick fix of drugs.

Comments

  1. I hope you feel better. Your treatment sounds amazing- although, you probably feel like crap. I'm even sadder you had to cancel your party! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey laurie... sorry to hear you are/were sick especially around your birthday... hope you get better soon! lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts