teaser

I've finally found some time to start the post about grief that I promised. Hopefully, I'll have time to finish and post it soon. While you're waiting, I thought I'd throw out a little teaser for it. A quote by Marianne Williamson...

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

What - you might ask - does this have to do with grief? Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. So I read this post on Saturday when you posted it and I can't get the quote out of my head. Thank you for posting and being so thoughtful. I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts