reunion

It has been 3 and a half months since I’ve seen Antonio – the longest period of time, by far, that we’ve been apart since he was born 3 years ago. The bad news is that it’s been a difficult and painful separation. The good news is that I’m leaving tomorrow to visit him and his parents in California. I can’t wait to see my sweet little man. A little trip down memory lane…

And just for kicks, b/c he's so freakin' cute, here's a short video of the munchkin (fyi - The reason he's giggling toward the end of the video is because I'm playing a little hide and seek/peekaboo behind the camera. He said "no, no, laurie" because he wanted me to stop.)

Comments

  1. I am so glad for you that you get to go visit him! I hope it is tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! That is really cute video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen that video! And I LOVE the way he says your name...even though he says it much clearer now, that is the one that sticks in my head. And I love with as much enthusiasm he says "hi apple" - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts