almost done...

with final papers and such. In the meantime, here are some things on my mind...

1. I want to eat this scarf.2. Tetnus shots hurt like FREAKIN' CRAZY the day after. I can feel my heartbeat in my shoulder at all times.
3. I had a dream the other night that I put a huge bite of cookie dough in my mouth in slow motion, closing my eyes, and feeling the dough and chocolate chips melt on my tongue.
4. We got an awesome, natural (un-pruned) Christmas tree for a mere $14.
5. We have a month's worth of dog poop in our yard.
6. Pal pooped 8 times in 1 walk last week.
7. Dance parties with Pal and Baine are awesome.
8. Baine doesn't really appreciate my spastic, operatic outbursts - especially when I'm only like 6 inches from his face.

Comments

  1. I totally should post a picture of our tree. It's beautiful. I spend much of the night staring at the lights and colors and sparkles.

    In regards to cookie dough... I made some the day after that dream and have made myself sick eating it. Glad the following poop remarks didn't totally kill your appetite for cookie dough. :) Our yard is so freakin' gross. To be remedied over Christmas break, I hope.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts