Scary. Disturbing. Run the other way. I think the vote is unanimous.
However, I just want to add how hilarious I think it is too. I mean, pink and purple camo? from head to toe? knitted? (maybe crocheted, not sure). with hiking boots? It IS scary, but I think it's hilarious. I'd love to be the person inside it on the subway to see how people respond.
I think that's extremely scary.
ReplyDeleteThat is really disturbing!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely run the other way!
ReplyDeleteScary. Disturbing. Run the other way. I think the vote is unanimous.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I just want to add how hilarious I think it is too. I mean, pink and purple camo? from head to toe? knitted? (maybe crocheted, not sure). with hiking boots? It IS scary, but I think it's hilarious. I'd love to be the person inside it on the subway to see how people respond.
Yeah you should definitely make not just one, but a few of those. I want one.
ReplyDelete