solvae

After 3 years nannying for and becoming deeply attached to these girls in Montana
and then another 3 years with this little man in Seattle,
I took the last 6 months or so off from the nannying world. Separating from families for whom I grow to care deeply is quite painful, and I needed some time to recover and heal a bit before I entered a situation where that is likely to happen again. That said, the time has come, and the newest munchkin for whom I've been entrusted part-time care is Solvae.
She just turned 3-months-old, has the chubbiest cheeks, the roundest little buddha belly, and is the sweetest little lamb. In addition to the faces you see here, she's full of smiles and lots of "words." But, of course, as soon as I pull out the camera, she becomes intensely focused and serious - funny girl.
p.s. I also care for Solvae's 2.5-yr-old brother Sanjay every now and then on the weekends, but I'm mostly with Solvae. Pictures of Sanj to come. He's ridiculously cute.

Comments

  1. oh my gosh! what a CUTIE!! ah! that video is precious! how special for her (and her mama) to have you as her nanny...

    i was thinking how she reminds me of lily...and thinking they were close to the same age...then i saw that she was 3 months! lily is 7 months, now! ha! (not that they are that far apart, but you know, it's a big physical leap from 3 to 7 months!)i'm thinking lily will always be a "baby" to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. She's so cute. If it makes you feel any better, Solvae's really big for her age. She likes to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious baby! I hope this is a joyful experience for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the same pic of you and Antonio and little precious peanut will fall as deeply in love with you as antonio is. And her mom will love you the way I do, and one day will miss you the way we do. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts