stripes
I just wanted to share some pics of some recent knitting projects I've been working on. I just finished this one for a 3-yr-old girl. 

I love how the flower turned out. (I'm a total hack with embroidery, and it's often a disaster.)
I'm working on a similar sweater but with different colors. I'm obsessed with these colors; I could look at them all day.
Impressive. I like those colors as well. Something comforting about them.
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed with the sweaters!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE them!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I love them too. I can't believe how much I love knitting. Who would have thought? Especially since the main reason I learned how to knit in the first place was a joke; it was meant to be ironic. And now I can't imagine my world without it.
ReplyDeleteMe, too! And I don't know how many other women I've taught how to knit. I'm actually giving lessons this afternoon--one to begin knitting and one how to cable. Thanks for getting ME started!
ReplyDeleteLaurie, I love all of it, but especially the sweater with the embroidery. I used to get the same satisfaction from smocking that you get from knitting. I should take it up again. I might actually have a life apart from work if I would do this.
ReplyDelete