empty full
Words fail to express the emptiness and fullness that are struggling to find rest in my heart right now. In the past 2 weeks, almost all of my immediate family visited me in the great Pacific Northwest for the first time, I graduated from a school that has profoundly changed my life, and 2 of my very dear friends welcomed their first baby into this world.
I wait in the midst of far too many endings and on the brink of too many beginnings. I want to say more, but since words are failing me right now, I'll just share pictures of some of the many faces who have been apart of this empty full space...
I wait in the midst of far too many endings and on the brink of too many beginnings. I want to say more, but since words are failing me right now, I'll just share pictures of some of the many faces who have been apart of this empty full space...
A wonderful time! I'm so glad we got to come out and see you. I'm very proud of you.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad we were able to be there together! Bevell girl time is precious! I am also very proud of you.
ReplyDeleteYou got some good pictures too!
ReplyDeleteOh, Laurie! I'm SO proud of you!! You have no idea how warm my heart is seeing those pictures of all the Bevell women.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine everything you must be feeling right now.
I'm so happy/sad with you.
Congratulations.
Such wonderful pictures. I look forward to more happy and sad reflections on this time in your life. Congratulations on completing a chapter so a new one can begin.
ReplyDelete