swinging

I took Sanjay & Solvae to the park last week and put Solvae in the swing for the first time. This was the result...






Also, Solvae started eating solid food recently, and with every bite, she makes the sound of a lamb giggling. Yep. If lambs could giggle, they would make this sound. It's the most perfect, pure sound I may have heard in my life.

Oh, and she's very proud of her first tooth... I'm afraid I've become attached... again.

Comments

  1. Oh my word! They are SO CUTE!!! I love Sanjay's hair. And Solvae just kicking those legs and that sweet laugh. How precious. I can see how easy it could be to get attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely time you were having! I concur with Christy. I'm sure you can identify with those who struggle with loving foster children and then having to give them up. It's a wonderful ministry, but not without much sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and so jealous! Are you sure you don't want to just follow us around forever and care for our growing brood. We miss your loving voice talking to our little one too. And that hair - love love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts