between trips

I've rarely been as excited as I was when I found this amazing vintage swimsuit from the 50's. Actually, Kelly found it while we were shopping in Florida last week, and I fell in love with it. Plus the beads and the glasses. I became slightly obsessed and almost slept in it the night I got it like I would have done when I was a kid.

The bottoms are seriously just a miniature version of my grandfather's pants. 100% Polyester.

Random vacation shots...
Pretending we’re young


Pretending the sun is out
Pretending to have fun

Tired of pretending
After our disappointing beach vacation, we spent 1 more much-needed night with Josh, Kelly, & Zooey.

Wi


Now we're home, and it's time for me to prepare for Cameroon. My 5-week journey begins on Sunday.

Comments

  1. We miss y'all! Your bathing suit is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your waist to hip ratio, as thee husband said, is quite amazing. wink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, "smithy." You are hilarious. And thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts