31
I decided to celebrate my birthday at the roller rink this year and am pleased to announce that many of my roller rink skills returned to me. I haven't roller skated since I was a teenager, but I skated pretty regularly back in the day and had some serious skills. The night was sheer bliss as I flew, spun, and danced with friends on wheels. The physical exertion & playfulness were exactly what I needed. By the end, we unanimously agreed to bring skating back into our lives.
I was having way too much fun to take the time for decent photography, but here are a few of the photo scraps that made it.





And then, when we were forced to leave the rink at the closing hour, there were cupcakes & drinks & friends & more cupcakes.


Loveliness. Happiness. Grateful.
I was having way too much fun to take the time for decent photography, but here are a few of the photo scraps that made it.
Ace (i.e., Baine) has some serious roller skills too, by the way. Hilarious.
Comments
Post a Comment