desert
It has been such a long time for me to have been away from you (blog). I didn't know I would be gone so long. Even though I haven't spoken, I visit you almost daily, actually - bringing thoughts, images, and the many stirrings of my heart that I think about sharing with you.
I have noticed that I don't talk to you as much when I am in deeper places or going through more challenging times in my life. These 2 things often go together, I suppose. I'm realizing that I like this space, because it allows me to be fully present to these rare, sacred moments of testing, deepening, and growth.
These are desert moments, and allowing the desert to change me, means fully entering it. It also means eventually leaving the desert, and I can feel that time approaching. It will at least be a temporary visit to an oasis if the desert happens to call me back.
At the moment though, my eyes are heavy & dry. My head begs for my pillow. And my body collapses with the exhausted relief that comes after a long hike, deep meditation, or cleansing fast.
For now, I want you to know that I'm here and look forward to meeting your face again when I soon emerge. Peace & love to you until then ~
I have noticed that I don't talk to you as much when I am in deeper places or going through more challenging times in my life. These 2 things often go together, I suppose. I'm realizing that I like this space, because it allows me to be fully present to these rare, sacred moments of testing, deepening, and growth.
These are desert moments, and allowing the desert to change me, means fully entering it. It also means eventually leaving the desert, and I can feel that time approaching. It will at least be a temporary visit to an oasis if the desert happens to call me back.
At the moment though, my eyes are heavy & dry. My head begs for my pillow. And my body collapses with the exhausted relief that comes after a long hike, deep meditation, or cleansing fast.
For now, I want you to know that I'm here and look forward to meeting your face again when I soon emerge. Peace & love to you until then ~
Comments
Post a Comment