where i've been
~ Supporting lots of brave mamas & their new babes
~ Deepening the daily rhythms of home
~ Building & building our new fence (pictures of final product coming soon!)
~ Struggling to make some hard personal decisions
~ Grieving the losses that life seems to have hurled at me lately
~ Learning to let my tears flow a little more freely
~ Falling in love with a beautiful church we recently discovered
~ Skipping through my house when I notice the "fall rainbow" roses from my love
~ Basking in the final beach picnics of the season
~ Feeling grateful for your patience as I meander in and out of this space
~ Hoping you are surrounded by & filled with Love today
~ Deepening the daily rhythms of home
~ Building & building our new fence (pictures of final product coming soon!)
~ Struggling to make some hard personal decisions
~ Grieving the losses that life seems to have hurled at me lately
~ Learning to let my tears flow a little more freely
~ Falling in love with a beautiful church we recently discovered
~ Skipping through my house when I notice the "fall rainbow" roses from my love
~ Basking in the final beach picnics of the season
~ Feeling grateful for your patience as I meander in and out of this space
~ Hoping you are surrounded by & filled with Love today
Comments
Post a Comment