knitting update
Oh, I have so many knitting projects to tell you about. Just because life is a little crazy right now doesn't mean I don't have time for knitting. I was going to tell you all about it in one post, but it's just way too much. Instead, I'll start with a couple of my current projects & then catch you up on the other stuff later.
This is going to be a wrap that will look something like this in the end. It's an easy, fun project. I'm using an alpaca-wool blend, which makes it nothing but a soft, scrumptous knitting process.
I like to do one challenging project in the midst of easy ones, so I'm also working on this sweater for Baine. Some of the details are different, but you can see the inspiration for this project is here if you'd like.
There's so much more I want to show you. And even more ideas brewing. Alas, my hands will never move as quickly as my brain. I suppose that is a good thing, given that the finiteness of my hands & feet are indeed what brings me out of the clouds & back to earth most days.
If you have a link, I'd love to see what you're making this holiday season. Sweaters? Hats? Ornaments? Pies?
Comments
Post a Comment