chocolate

I think you know about my chocolate obsession. You also know how that obsession becomes a primal chocolate rampage every month when I have PMS. TMI? Naaa, you're getting used to it by now. Last night was no exception to previous month's rampage. I needed chocolate.
image from smittenkitchen.com

I've been thinking about brownies all week, so I decided to try a new brownie recipe. While I wouldn't necessarily agree that this is THE best brownie recipe as claimed, it is definitely at the top of the list. Also, I ate them warm out of the oven (cooling is for wusses) and with a scoop of heavenly Snoqualmie Ice Cream (mint chocolate chip). Baine had the same but with Snoqualmie's Espresso Custard. I'm considering this for breakfast as well. If a doughnut & milk can be considered breakfast, I don't see any problems with a brownie & ice cream. Decision made.

Comments

  1. Chocolate for breakfast: I wonder who you got that from?
    Your Father

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts