rethinking things
I have occupied this blogging space very poorly for at least the past year. I have felt increasingly ambivalent and uncertain about if and how I want to use this space, and it shows. My life has evolved over the years, and my vision for this space has become increasingly unclear to me. If you are still reading, I want to thank you for your (insane) patience & loyalty.
I am going to take some intentional time to think about my vision for this space. I don't know if or what if will look like yet. But I don't like meandering in this aimless way, and it's time to figure out what I'm doing here.
Until I have more clarity, I will probably stop by here every now & then. For good or bad, I will most likely show you more pictures of food and dirt and trees. I'm under no illusion that you are on the edge of your seat, waiting to see such mediocre photography. Not to mention that I know you don't all love dirt like I do. But alas, I love this earth that we inhabit, and that is a reality I want to continue sharing with you in one way or another.
To begin this interim time, I'm going to spend the next few weeks sharing photos from recent fall hikes. The subjects of these photos are truly miraculous. Like I said, I love dirt. Also trees, leaves, creeks, moss, and mushrooms. Being peacefully and easily immersed in such profound beauty is a gift. A lavish, colorful, absurdly wonderful gift. Ready? Into the forest we go...
Oh, and Pal's coming with us. He's my companion and wild beast protector all in one. I think you'll be glad I brought him along.
Comments
Post a Comment