21 Weeks
Hi there. Just wanted to give the monthly belly update. All is well here, and I will take the second trimester of pregnancy a hundred times over the first. That's not to say that I'm without my pregnant woes, but it is nothing compared to the first couple of months. Overall, I'm feeling good these days. Baby Bear is also doing well and improving daily on his/her karate and swimming skills. Our bond is growing more and more each day.
So far, this pregnant journey feels like a wild river surging through me. There are days when I can do nothing but purge the river with a constant flow of tears. And there are days when I feel on top of the world, bursting with superhero-level strength, and run through the park by my house with clear and persistent energy. The world around me and all I feel in response to it are more vivid than usual - tinged with effervescent color and energy. My choice is to waste significant energy fighting the surging water that is changing me daily or to let it flow through me as it must. It's not always easy, but it feels right and good to let my body and mind flow with it.
Ok, enough of that hippie energy crap. Now what you really came here to see: Behold the visual evidence of the force inside me - my ever expanding body.
13 Weeks 17 Weeks 21 Weeks

Baseline snapshot of my torso at 4 weeks
So far, this pregnant journey feels like a wild river surging through me. There are days when I can do nothing but purge the river with a constant flow of tears. And there are days when I feel on top of the world, bursting with superhero-level strength, and run through the park by my house with clear and persistent energy. The world around me and all I feel in response to it are more vivid than usual - tinged with effervescent color and energy. My choice is to waste significant energy fighting the surging water that is changing me daily or to let it flow through me as it must. It's not always easy, but it feels right and good to let my body and mind flow with it.
Ok, enough of that hippie energy crap. Now what you really came here to see: Behold the visual evidence of the force inside me - my ever expanding body.
13 Weeks 17 Weeks 21 Weeks
Baseline snapshot of my torso at 4 weeks
Lots of miraculous changes over here. Go, Baby Bear, go!
Comments
Post a Comment