36 Weeks

It's happening. I'm entering the home stretch of this pregnancy. I feel tired, uncomfortable, mushier than usual in the brain, and weepy. I also continue to love what my body is doing and the special connection that I feel with Baby Bear. I literally squeal with delight every day when I look at the pair of us in the mirror. You know this already. I'm just going to keep telling you, because I can't and don't want to contain it.

Of course, I'll be ecstatic to see this kiddo face-to-face and to be relieved of my pregnancy woes. But I'll be sad to not be pregnant anymore. I'm keenly aware of what a gift this all is - the profound physical & spiritual experience of pregnancy, especially this first one. It's strange to be at this point now and beginning our transition from pregnancy to postpartum. I don't know when the baby will come. But whether it's on the earlier or later side, it's really only a matter of weeks now. WEEKS! But first, I wanted to show you the latest belly shot... growing, growing, growing!

                 2 weeks before conception                                                        36 Weeks Pregnant


The human body is absolutely amazing. Look at the dramatic change. There's so much softening and rounding and growth in such a relatively short time - all for this little Bear. We're so happy.

Comments

Popular Posts