10 Weeks
Naomi Bear is 10 weeks old today! She's "talking" up a storm these days and becoming more and more engaged with us. One of my favorite things about her at the moment is that she's starting to use her "words" to let us know when she's sad or frustrated. Instead of crying the moment she feels bad, her voice gets deeper (more serious & intent), she furrows her brow, and says something along the lines of "ra-rah-raaaah-ra." It makes me one proud mama to see her communicating her feelings in a more grown-up way. Haha. I'm a counselor mama through and through - very focused on my baby's emotional well-being.
Another favorite thing about Naomi at 10 weeks old is that she also wakes up all smiles next to us in bed in the mornings, which of course is adorable. Her smiles turn these not morning parents into tolerable human beings. I've never smiled so much in the mornings - even when I'm wiped after a night of nursing and soothing a sleepy baby bear. How can you resist those smileys!
Anyway, we're all starting to fall into more of a rhythm in our days together and enjoying this time with every ounce of our beings. I'm not saying we don't have hard moments. We definitely have them. But more often than not, we are drunk with baby love. Naomi Salome is pure love and joy. Here's the latest from her wonderful baby world.
Comments
Post a Comment