14 Weeks
At 14 weeks old, Naomi is haaaappy. In turn, Mama & Papa are extremely happy. She's super engaged, expressive, and seems to be highly motivated thus far. Rolling over, grabbing toys & pulling them in her mouth, "standing" a lot, experimenting with her voice a whole lot. She's getting LOUD, and it's hilarious. She's just old enough to enjoy being tossed around a little - bouncing, dipping upside down, and such. She's getting more and more fun to play with.
She sleeps really well too, although that is usually because she's getting a lot of assistance from us (e.g., being held and bouncing or walking for hours on end.) I do want her to be able to sleep independently soon-ish. I'm open to the whole "cry it out" thing, but I really see it as a last resort. I think I'm currently on plan D or E to get her to sleep on her own. Honestly, I'm pretty exhausted by the whole sleep thing and feeling some serious mama muscles being stretched and pushed. I know we'll figure it out sooner or later. I'm just hoping for sooner. Regardless, despite my aching back, we're all getting pretty good sleep. And most of all, we're happy! I mean, obviously I have no objectivity whatsoever on the matter, but look at this little nugget (as her Papa calls her). Love, love, love.
She sleeps really well too, although that is usually because she's getting a lot of assistance from us (e.g., being held and bouncing or walking for hours on end.) I do want her to be able to sleep independently soon-ish. I'm open to the whole "cry it out" thing, but I really see it as a last resort. I think I'm currently on plan D or E to get her to sleep on her own. Honestly, I'm pretty exhausted by the whole sleep thing and feeling some serious mama muscles being stretched and pushed. I know we'll figure it out sooner or later. I'm just hoping for sooner. Regardless, despite my aching back, we're all getting pretty good sleep. And most of all, we're happy! I mean, obviously I have no objectivity whatsoever on the matter, but look at this little nugget (as her Papa calls her). Love, love, love.
"I hate this freakin' car seat"
Look at those little hands!
Tummy Time with Papa
Little Pea
Play Time with Mama

Comments
Post a Comment