nine months
Phew. This past month has been busy. With the onset of fall (and Papa back to work), we've established a nice, daily routine. But I'm adjusting to having such few moments that are baby-free and truly restful. And I like adventures slightly more than routine. I'm managing fine though as I dig into my well of creativity to create little adventures within our routine.
Meanwhile, Naomi Bear growing and changing and is nine months old today. We still looooooove her, so that's good. I'll share some highlights from the past month soon. For now, here's glimpse at her first illness. It was a virus, of sorts, that included some not-so-fun stomach problems for over a week and a decent 3-day fever. It was rough. She was pitiful. We snuggled and nursed constantly, which (despite exhaustion) was pure joy.
Meanwhile, Naomi Bear growing and changing and is nine months old today. We still looooooove her, so that's good. I'll share some highlights from the past month soon. For now, here's glimpse at her first illness. It was a virus, of sorts, that included some not-so-fun stomach problems for over a week and a decent 3-day fever. It was rough. She was pitiful. We snuggled and nursed constantly, which (despite exhaustion) was pure joy.
Comments
Post a Comment