adventures
Hi. Our adventures have kept us busy this summer. And as most true adventures go, there have been ups, and there have been downs. The biggest downer was a three-night camping trip turned into one due to a sleepless toddler fiasco. In hind site, I think she was just cold and needed more layers to sleep comfortably. So sad. Lesson learned for this mama. Regardless, we did have some fun moments in our short time out there, AND we're definitely going again soon - with more wool and down this time.
In lieu of our abbreviated camping trip, we took a couple of days to recover and then loaded up the canoe (CANOE!) for a day on the lake.
And now we're on vacation in Montana. But I'll save that for another post. Also, stay tuned for a Naomi Bear update. She turned 18-months-old today, and we are gushing with love for her more than ever as we watch her learn and grow and change at warp speed. Parenthood is crazy. More on that soon. For now, I hope you're well and enjoying some adventures of your own this summer.
Our ridiculous but wonderful tent mansion
What can I say? She took a nap on Papa's back and woke in sheer beauty.
Our firstborn - not in the spotlight but ever our sweet love.
Wood Elf
Wood Elf on the move
In lieu of our abbreviated camping trip, we took a couple of days to recover and then loaded up the canoe (CANOE!) for a day on the lake.
Onward!
Chillin' in mama's shoes, of course
And now we're on vacation in Montana. But I'll save that for another post. Also, stay tuned for a Naomi Bear update. She turned 18-months-old today, and we are gushing with love for her more than ever as we watch her learn and grow and change at warp speed. Parenthood is crazy. More on that soon. For now, I hope you're well and enjoying some adventures of your own this summer.
Comments
Post a Comment