Jethro Lavi

Hello there. There's so much to say about the past few weeks of our lives. And I'm determined to write about as much of it as I can. For now, most importantly, I want to share that our beautiful baby boy Jethro Lavi was born on October 18. He was born peacefully and quickly (2.5 hours total!) in our home with an amazing circle of support. He was a whopping 9 lbs 2 oz and 22.5 inches long.
Jethro means "abundance" and Lavi means "young lion." After years of infertility and losses, we have felt an abundance of blessing since the moment we conceived this little one. Our hearts are simply bursting, and we are drinking every moment of chaos and bliss. Naomi is in heaven as big sister and already the most tender lover and fierce protector of her brother. We are truly blessed with so much abundance. Welcome to this world, Jethro Lavi!

Comments

Popular Posts