friendship
My friend Joanna came to visit me again this year. But she came by herself this time. After 7 years of birthing & nursing 4 babes, she ventured out on her own - to visit me! I feel very lucky.
Lots of late night talks at home by the fire. (Yes, I have pyromaniac tendencies - always looking for an opportunity to build a fire.)
And a whole day of painting birds & various forms of nature on the walls of my house. (More pictures of that to come.)
The last bit of blackberry picking
Beach Picnic, Fire, Cupcakes
Lots of late night talks at home by the fire. (Yes, I have pyromaniac tendencies - always looking for an opportunity to build a fire.)
And a whole day of painting birds & various forms of nature on the walls of my house. (More pictures of that to come.)
Now I just have to find a way to convince her to uproot her family of 6 & move to Seattle. For now, I'll hold tightly to these precious visits.

Comments
Post a Comment