holidays

My brother flew up and spent the holidays with us this year, which made the festivities even more fun.
Between baby naps and feedings (which seem to occupy more than half of every day), we had several adventures while he was here including:

Hoopin' and kickin' his butt as always. Plus a little brain washing of the Bear. One can never start too early.


Meandering through the park by our house, including one gorgeous sunny, frosty day. 

Ice Flowers!!! 



And my favorite - a few days outside the city in Winter Wonderland (i.e., Leavenworth).


Snow-Shoeing







Wonderful memories to nourish us for awhile now. In the midst of the flurry and chaos of the holidays, I hope you have a few lovely memories tucked away too. 

p.s. I'm about to buy some microspikes and hit the snowy trails with the babe as much as I can this winter. Stay at home mom-ness plus dreary winter days is a lethal combination. I'm on a mission to avoid insanity. Must get outside. Must be in the trees. Must play in the snow. I'm looking forward to sharing those adventures with you!

Comments

Popular Posts